Write for GreenLivingUK, the online platform advocating a systematic change for a sustainable and compassionate world.
Be part of the solution for our planet’s salvation by sharing your expertise and practical advice with our readers.
Let’s unite our efforts to create a sustainable, more conscious future and a healthier planet!
Write for us
Would you like to share your expertise with our audience?
By submitting your Work to GreenLivingUK, you can be instrumental to those looking to begin their journey to a greener, simpler life.
Guest posts can help raise your profile, promote your expertise and business, and amplify your message to a broader audience.
Our mission is to help everyone who wishes to implement simple yet powerful shifts in their daily lives to benefit them and our planet.
To provide our audience with helpful tips and information on adopting an eco-friendly and compassionate lifestyle.
General Editorial guidelines
- Please do not write more than 1500 words.
- Minimum passive voice (10% or less).
- Short sentences of no more than 20 words, if possible.
- Use of the key-phrase words in the text.
- Plenty of headings and subheadings.
- Short paragraphs.
- Use of transition words.
- No plagiarism.
- Please make sure that your copy is original and has not been previously published in print or online.
- If you include stats or data, please quote your sources.
- Please avoid jargon as much as possible.
Please note that we are not obligated to publish your articles. Guest articles must align with our quality standards.
- Guest contributors and freelancers can re-publish their Work on their blogs, but they should link back to GreenLivingUK by adding a link to the original.
- Guest contributors and freelancers cannot re-publish their Work on other websites.
GreenLivingUK content categories
- Conscious Wardrobe – Ethical Style – Featured Brands
- Sustainability for Individuals – Zero Waste Swaps – Minimalism – Tackling Food Waste – Seasonal
- Vegan Lifestyle
- Vegan Recipes
Write for GreenLivingUK
If you are interested in writing an article for GreenLivingUK, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the form or email us: contact @ greenlivinguk . uk . We would love to hear from you.